Friday, May 5, 2017

New Release: "Flowers Under The Sea" and Sami Stamps challenge #49





Joining us today as a guest designer we have our winner from Sami Stamps Challenge #48 
Diane Louise!





"Hello my name is Diane Louise and I am delighted to be invited to be a guest designer for May’s Showcase posting here at Sami Stamps. 

I would like to say thank you very much to Sami for giving me this beautiful mermaid digital stamp for me to use.  I really enjoyed making my card and joining Sami’s design team.

Here’s a little bit about me – I live in the North West of England with my lovely Hubby and 2 fabulous grown up children, along with our beautiful big bundle of gorgeousness, Mutley, our black Labrador dog, who brings so much fun to our household.  

I have been paper crafting since 1998 when a friend introduced me to the world of decoupage; I fell in love with card making and very quickly became addicted to my hobby... The best thing though was opening my Blog called ‘Diane Louise's Favourite Cards & Gifts’ and finding Blogland and challenge blogs, which inspired me to try new techniques and styles of cards. I have made so many lovely crafty friends along the way. "  



And as always, the design team has put together some beautiful inspiration for this month's release! 

 Sami Stamps Image "Roses Under the Sea"

 Sami Stamps Images "Flowers Under the Sea"

Sami Stamps Images "Roses Under the Sea"

 Sami Stamps Image "Flowers Under the Sea"


And Announcing


No comments:

Post a Comment