Friday, March 17, 2017

Fun Friday with Emily!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
I couldn't let today pass by without sharing a fun shamrock card with you!!
I really really really wanted to make that shamrock wobble...I tried so hard to get some wire attached to the back...guys...it just wasn't having it this time.  I'll have to try again later.

But I kept this card overall very simple.  I did some fun stripey stamping for the background with a few extra fun bits embossed in white and gold.  There is also some gorgeous gold splatters to check out on that background too.  It's so fun to splatter that stuff, though I forget about it sometimes.  But it really does make a huge impact on a fun card like this!

Nothing fancy with my Little Shamrock Dancer.  I colored her in with pencils and cut her out with a stitched frame so I could mount the whole panel up on some fun foam for great dimension.  A simple embossed sentiment finished off the card!!

Have a fabulous St. Patrick's Day!  Be safe!!
<3 Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment